Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle
(NewsUSA) - Young adults have ambitious future plans and want to experience a lot throughout their lifetime.
Unfortunately, life is unpredictable and many are unaware that their futures are vulnerable to unexpected medical costs. When an illness or injury occurs, medical bills can put financial health at risk and cause fun experiences to become unaffordable luxuries. By helping to pay costs not typically covered by major medical, supplemental insurance like Aflac can help young adults continue to experience the life they love.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/lifestyle
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent Howard University News Service News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
- Organization Seeks To Raise Awareness of Juveniles Tried As Adults
- Donald Folden: A Washington Figure With a Unique History
- The Common Story of Pain, Suffering Few Know About
- Planned Parenthood Avoids Budget Cut, for Now
- Trump Travel Ban Hits Close to Home
- Howard Sports Legend To Retire After Three Decades
- Forum Highlights Relationship Between Peace, Education and Justice
RECENT HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Amateur Athletes Seek Non-Opioid Pain Relief
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...