How an Ex-College Athlete Survived His Use of Prescription Painkillers
(NewsUSA) - Pro sports stars may grab all the headlines, but college and high-school athletes also suffer from the negative effects of prescription painkillers.
One man tells how chiropractic care helped turn his life around.
Watch the video at: https://youtu.be/aRNF4rXcxbE
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent Howard University News Service News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
- Organization Seeks To Raise Awareness of Juveniles Tried As Adults
- Donald Folden: A Washington Figure With a Unique History
- The Common Story of Pain, Suffering Few Know About
- Planned Parenthood Avoids Budget Cut, for Now
- Trump Travel Ban Hits Close to Home
- Howard Sports Legend To Retire After Three Decades
- Forum Highlights Relationship Between Peace, Education and Justice
RECENT HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Amateur Athletes Seek Non-Opioid Pain Relief
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...