Many Working Moms Can't Afford Their Health Care Deductible
(NewsUSA) - A survey from Aflac and Working Mother magazine found that growing health care deductibles are unaffordable for nearly half of working mothers.
In recent years, medical costs have continued to rise while wages remained stagnant, leaving working mothers with little money on hand to save for their deductibles, causing them to reallocate family funds to cover medical bills. Fortunately, resources like supplemental insurance are available as a financial safety net to help cover out-of-pocket costs because no one should have to choose between paying medical bills and buying groceries for the family.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/workingmother
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent Howard University News Service News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE
- And Weed for All: The Man Behind DC's Marijuana Movement Looks to the Future
- A Day in the Life of Meals on Wheels
- Milk & Honey: Black-Owned Restaurant Shares Recipe for Success
- Casa Ruby: Changing Lives in the LGBTQ Community
- Howard University President Holds Town Hall Meeting
- Many Anxious as New Justice Considers Pivotal Cases
- What's Going On With Marvin Gaye Park
RECENT HOWARD UNIVERSITY NEWS SERVICE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...